Friday, 28 November 2008

Apple is in bumi bertuah malaysia


i was quite happy when they announce that you can order mac online in malaysia..at least my wish came through..even though i never had any mac materials before, but i crave for one since back in 2002..but yet i'm still far from achieving my goal...my own macbook...but now my target is getting nearer since i change job... i think i'll reconsider the imac...hmm i need it to edit all my photography...isn't it cool to have your big apple....hihi

i thought of buying the macbook early next year, but since i got a new laptop from my new company, the Dell Latitude d430, i cancelled my plans coz right now i already got my super cool compaq and also this dell...i dont think buying a macbook is money frenzy rite now since i got 2 laptop kan?? takkan la nak ada 3 laptop lak...

so sekarang nie tak salah la kalau nak reconsider imac..20 inch imac..cool siot... hmm dah la i fedup waiting for that iphone 3g...i wont be spending my money ridiculously la....3k for a phone...takpe la...thanx but no thanx....

go and view the apple online store coz something unique is that u can engrave on it..so kalau agak2 nak kasi hadiah ke ape ke, leh la ....hmm i think i'll replace the bag with the ipod..interesting...

well, embrace the moment la...

No comments: