Wednesday, 10 June 2009

What I tried to do this week...

Another boring week for me..yikes...

i'm supposed to report to duty next week but i haven't called the company yet coz i'm due to fail to attend it on time because i still need to serve another week here..

because the urge to work here is no more at place in my heart, i rebelled.. I took the liberty to do a blood test using the company's medical card (which supposed not to cover) last week, an MC..

I took the Monday off (MC again) since i had the urgency not to go to the office. I woke up around 11am in Seremban. On Sunday i came back with my kakak but later she went back with abah to KL while i slept in Seremban..malas nyer nak keje...

Then yesterday i took another day off (MC again).. this time around i told the doctor i got severe migraine..lalala...but this time around, the doctor told me to go to the office tomorrow (Which means today)..ye la, ikut je la..

today i'm at work..punched in at 9.20am..

i took an early break at around 12 and then went to Low Yatt, bukit bintang for jalan2...

i bought myself a Sandisk Cruzer micro 8GB ( i thought of buying the titanium, but damn it was expensive)..i bought it at rm60.. still felt cheated coz there was another shop selling it at rm59..

Then i bought a MicroSD card adaptor..she was asking rm15..i nego rm10..even though she was reluctant, but i managed to buy it at rm10...i gave a rm50 note..she had no change...so i told her that i only have rm9..damn..i got it at rm9!!

then after wasting my time there, i bought myself a PSP game.. Patapon 2...which cost me rm5..donno what else to buy..i went back to the office..

then suddenly i realised that my aim was to buy a clock..nevermind la..next time..

total damage today = rm60 + rm9 + rm5 = rm74 + lunch of rm5 + parking of rm6 = rm85...owh MG!!

No comments: